iTech has been selling its product suite under the trade name of expEDIum® for over a decade now. We have rebranded ourselves under the name of expEDIum® since Dec 1, 2023, and iTech Workshop Private Limited is doing business as (dba) expEDIum.
- The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for expEDIum. This site may contain links to other sites. expEDIum is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other Web sites. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of such sites.
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and/or to administer our Web site. This gives us an idea of which parts of our site users are visiting. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that a user's session will be tracked, but the user will be anonymous.
- You can visit most pages on our site without giving us any information about yourself. However, our website may, on various occasions, require you to give us contact information like your name, email address, and other personal information. We use the contact information only to respond to your queries or send you information about our company. Users may opt out of receiving future mailings by choosing to request the same from us by return mail. We may use your personal information to make this Website more relevant to your needs and create and publish content that may be useful to you.
- expEDIum may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on expEDIum or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of expEDIum and its family of Web sites, or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of expEDIum employees, users of expEDIum's products or services, or members of the public.
- Your information may be stored and processed in India or any other country in which expEDIum or its affiliates, subsidiaries, or agents maintain facilities, and by using this site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
- When you give us personal information, expEDIum will not share that information with third parties without your permission other than for the limited exceptions already listed. It will only be used for the purposes stated above.
This Policy is governed by the laws of New Delhi, India, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under or out of this Policy shall lie exclusively subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of the state of Karnataka, India. If any provision of this Policy is found to be invalid by a court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Policy, which shall remain in full force and effect.
We are not responsible for any errors, omissions, or representations on any of our pages. Please verify the veracity of all information on your own before undertaking any reliance.
The linked sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site, any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site by us.
By accessing this website, the user agrees that expEDIum will not be liable to pay any compensation for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damage arising from the use of the information and/or material contained in this website or from the user's access of other material on the internet via web links from this website.
All content on the site, used in any manner through subscribed or unsubscribed Services, including designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, applications, software, music, sound, and other files, and their selection and arrangement (the "Site Content"), including but not limited to the trademarks, trade-names viz. iTech Workshop®, expEDIum®, expEDIum Medical Billing Solution®, expEDIum RCM Services®, and in the material contained in this website are the proprietary property of expEDIum, its users or its licensors with all rights reserved. No Site Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the Company's prior written permission, except as eligible for the use of the site.
We hereby expressly disclaim any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction. We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of the state of Karnataka, India.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. expEDIum expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
expEDIum makes no warranty that
- The service will meet your requirements,
- The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable,
- Any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the services will meet your expectations and
- Any errors in the service will be corrected.
If you don't agree with any of our disclaimers above, please do not read the material on any of our pages.
Notice for users using the demo software
Notice further demands the following from the user:
- The user / prospective client shall enter into the system only to access test data, and not data enter any live / production data or patient information,
- The data provided in the demo system is 'de-identified' and provided only for demonstration and review purposes,
- We specifically forbid taking screen captures or passing on the login information to any current or future competitors.
- The system availability is not guaranteed, and the data entered would not be preserved, and data would be removed sporadically.
Notice for users using expEDIum Blog
Terms & Conditions for payment gateway
- We use Stripe® to receive payments from international clients. We create an invoice, and per the invoice, we send a Stripe® link to be used by our clients to wire the money to us.
- There is a charge of up to 4.3% per transaction when anyone pays via Stripe® Payment Gateway.
- Check outhttps://stripe.com/en-in/legal/privacy-center for the Privacy Details from Stripe®.
Refund and Cancellation policy
- Currently, we do not have an Auto Refund process.
- Any refund request must be made via email@example.com stating the order ID and reason for the refund request to be manually processed by expEDIum along with Stripe®.